Designers choose models with similar aesthetic qualities because fabric can drape better on a taller-lean build. Since height is won by a gene lottery, there are a few tricks less vertically inclined people can use to appear more statuesque in photos and on the runway.
How To Look Taller In Photos
- Try to keep your neck straight and inline with your shoulders not letting your head hang forward.
- Keep your chest high and your shoulders back – no slumping forward.
- Stand tall with a shallow curve in the small of your back.
- Hold in your stomach while tucking in your backside.
- Lastly, keep your feet parallel trying not to let them turn out.
Kate Moss and Twiggy are both 5’8″